Friday, April 22, 2022

Rumble Strip - 99% Invisible


At the end of the podcast, the 2 hosts talk about why and how they make podcasts. 

"I have found that I have a hard time talking to people in my normal life, and so I created a job that would force me to talk to people.

Erica Heilman: You're an extroverted introvert...

Roman: But you ask really intimate questions. I mean, you really get into people's lives. How do you overcome that?r

Erica Heilman: Well, I think that you just fall into someone...you just sweat it out until you get everything set up, right? But then you fall in. I think Ira Glass said ..."I've  ever not fallen in love with the person that I'm interviewing."

" I think that when you get to a place in an interview where you've asked a question that you're both kind of stumped by...you're in that third place together that… like its own country. And I don't think there's anything more exciting than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers